Sunday, April 5, 2009

Cleaning Day at Camp Youngberg

After sleeping in this morning (7:30 am) we started the cleanup and maintenance routine. Gary took care of the engine maintenance and I worked inside. The refrigerator was restocked with all the needed condiments and basics - dairy, fruits & veggies, lunch fixings, etc. We also watched the temperature in the refrigerator to make sure all was working.





By afternoon I called in my secret weapon - Mackenzie! She helped a lot in getting the interior in ship shape. I can always depend on Kenzie for doing a good job and she loves earning extra $$$.







When checking on Gary's progress I found him in Doug & Bev's RV playing games !!!!

A lot of organizing, giving away and discarding of unnecessary items finished out the day. We had a nice "Mexican Casserole" with everyone and then we continued our Phase 10 Twister tournament. Tomorrow we will finish up the oil job, run a few errands and then meet with Jonny & Carole for dinner at one of our favorite places, Colina de Oro.

No comments:

Post a Comment